CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pitiful

We didn't go to the park to ride bikes today. Why? Because Henry's rocking a fever of 104.4. He and David went outside to play this morning, but he came right back in. I thought he was acting unusually sedate. He gave me a hug, and I instantly knew he had a fever. I didn't expect it to be as high as it is, but I guess that's why I'm not in the medical field. David won't leave the poor child alone and wants to be all up in Henry's business on the couch. And I mean IN his face, kissing him all over, licking him, and just being a pain. Henry's laying on the couch and David's wants to lay with him. RIGHT next to him, snuggling underneath the same blanket. He finally settled for this arrangement. Lord help me.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Poor kid! Is he feeling better today?