CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lots of Birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

Today is my husband's 35th birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!

Today is my friend Nicole's 35th birthday too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE & TY!!!

Today is the 2nd birthday of my good friend Stephanie's twins.


So many birthdays today! Some famous people born today are Dustin Hoffman, The Edge, and Robin Quivers. That particular combination makes me giggle. From the Farmer's Almanac:

If Your Birthday Is August 8
You have a very sensitive, intuitive nature, with almost psychic powers. You have fine executive ability and are particularly apt in handling people. Your personal desires and wishes are given preference in your family. You are affectionate and sincere.


The psychic powers part is a little iffy to me, but the rest sounds good!
I've called the pediatrician about David eating paper. It's frequent enough that it's bothering me. I haven't heard back from her yet. He's giving me a real run for my money with his behavior lately! I need to get a book about parenting a strong willed child.
I have dinner in the oven and my timer just went off. Have a great night!


2 comments:

Vanessa Jo said...

Tell Chris I said Happy Birthday! Hope you guys had a nice day. Kiss the boys for me.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Tell Chris I also said hi and as far as David eating the paper he is just doing his part to recycle at an early stage in his life don't worry (just kidding).
Love you guys
Robbie