CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Insomnia

This has got to stop. I think I've slept no more than 5 hours a night for the last three or four nights. It's now 2:09, I went to bed at 9 because I was so exhausted, and I've been awake for almost an hour. Normally 5 hours of sleep would be adequate. I wouldn't enjoy it, but I could make it work. NOT THIS WEEK! I have an enormous cake order that I've been working on full-time for the last two days, and have to decorate all of the cakes Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Hi, need sleep for that. I was just laying in my bed, wide awake. I'm so frustrated I could scream. But that would wake everyone else in the house up and make this a terrible situation! I'm back to bed . . . wish me luck.

No comments: