CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Pathetic

What kind of life do I live? It's a Friday night, my husband and children are all asleep, and it's 7 PM. And I'm THRILLED! I've already cleaned all of the carpets, cleaned the bathroom, done two loads of laundry, and I'm off to empty/refill the dishwasher. Then I'm going to plop down on the couch and relax for the night. Or until I fall asleep. And I'm so excited about this!! I really am 30, aren't I?

2 comments:

Vanessa Jo said...

Well, you do have a family and all, so...I guess that's not too bad. I, on the other hand, may be the big loser because I'll be 25 next week and I still spent my Friday night playing poker and a drinking game with another couple. Though, this was after an overtime day of work, so maybe I'm not that much of a loser....or maybe I am....hmmm...anyway, sorry about that, : ) miss you guys and love your blog....VJ

Amy said...

Can I just say.... I'M JEALOUS! I SO wish I could have a night alone. Meaning that ALL my children go to bed at 7? Hell, 8 would work for me! ;)