CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Birthday Business

Birthday Lore
If Your Birthday Is June 5
You have very definite emotions, love deeply, and hate intensely. You play wholeheartedly and work with enthusiasm and concentration. You make and act upon all decisions quickly. Usually kind and thoughtful, you sometimes speak brusquely and harshly under provocation.


Happy 76th birthday to my grampy!! And Happy 30th Birthday to me! Thirty freaking years old. . . I have to say I thought it would bother me more than it is. In fact, it doesn't bother me at all! I've had a great birthday so far. Chris and the boys got me some beautiful pearl earrings. When Chris got them out of bed this morning, the boys came running down the hall to me. David said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!" and Henry said so enthusiastically, in his funny little voice, "Happy DAY Mama!" It was so sweet. We took them to their first movie today. They did really well. We didn't last the whole movie, but it was a good start!

In other birthday news, in January we'll have another Simpson birthday to celebrate, as Simpson Baby #3 will be making an arrival! I don't have my exact due date yet, but it's sometime at the end of January. We're VERY excited. (And glad we got that minivan!)

2 comments:

baaab said...

Kim first off Happy 30th birthday I can not believe it has been 30 years I feel so old now.
Next congrats on the news of the addition to the Simpson family God bless you. May you have many years of happiness and health.
Love you
Rob

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

How exciting.........maybe it will be a girl this time!

Having just turned 35 (ouch....lol), I have to say I actually like getting older and I think you won't find it nearly as "awful" as you might have imagined it!

I'm very happy for you!

Sue