CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hump Day

I can't believe we're halfway through the week already! What have we done so far this week . . . Monday Henry had his cleaning at the dentist. Chris and David came, so we made it a family trip! There's a "tree house" in the waiting room that David loves to play in, but he was continually concerned while we were there that it, "not mine turn now?" He, unlike Henry, is not very cooperative when it comes to having his teeth cleaned. Chris went back to the exam room with Henry and said he did a great job. And I found it really comical that one of Chris' ex-girlfriends was the hygienist who worked on Henry! I bet that's the last time Chris volunteers to go to the dentist with the boys! We went swimming in the afternoon after our naps.

Tuesday . . . I ran some errands in the morning by myself. A rare treat! Chris and the boys played outside while I was gone. I used some birthday money to get some new clothes. Baby #3 is making my clothes get tight QUICKLY! I guess three babies in a little over 3 years leaves a lot to be desired in the way of stomach muscles. When I got home, we all ate lunch outside, took naps, then went swimming. I had a cake to do for today, so I was up late doing that.

Today we cleaned up the house this morning, then delivered this cake. We came home and played outside in the sprinkler. Or, as Henry said, we "made rain". David's imagination is crazy these days, and he had a whole story he was telling Henry and me about going for a walk with his big red dog Clifford in the rain, slipping in a puddle, stopping to get some strawberry milk at Publix, and needing a map to find his way home. Sometimes I'm amazed at the things he says, especially since he's only three and didn't speak until this time last year!

I have three more cakes to do this week and should really work on some stuff tonight, but I'm too tired. I'm going to hit the sack and get busy tomorrow morning! Have a great night!

No comments: