CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Splish Splashing

We went to the park/pool this morning with Julie and JT. I love going there, because the pool is large enough for David and Henry not to get bored, small enough for me to see them everyplace in the pool, contained enough that they can't/won't leave the area, and they get so tired out! And it's only 2 feet deep so I don't need to constantly be in the pool with them. Nor do they want me to. I love it! Today we only stayed for a little over an hour, because David woke up at 4:30 this morning. WHAT THE HELL!? Needless to say, by 12:30 when we left the pool he was tired and crabby. And he went right to bed for his nap, which he never, never, never does.

Henry looooooves that pool, and he's so cute "swimming" and splashing around. He fell in love with JT's water guns today and was "gitting" everyone in sight with them. He's such a sweet boy, always snuggly and lovey. He is talking SO much now, and I love to hear Henry and David have little conversations. He's such a good boy. We're so lucky to have such wonderful children.

Chris only has two more days of work before vacation! Woo hoo! We're definitely going back to the pool!

David just woke up from his nap. . . we're going to go get some ice cream. They don't know yet, and they'll be so excited!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live vicariously thru you. Hilarious! I love seeing the pictures and reading about your days with the boys. I wish I was down there because Jax would have a blast with your boys. He doesn't have many boys here...everyone has girls! Hope you're feeling well with #3. You must be tired. Tell big doc the "fat lady" says hello:)

Craig said...

Belated congrats on your recent birthday and pregnancy #3. I like Bart for a name too, either sex. Just think how confusing that would be.....or Maggie or Lisa. It looks like summer in Tenn is a lot drier that mine in Oklahoma, 22 inches of rain in May. Adjust yor maps, Seattle has moved to here. We did Mass, N.H. & Maine but missed Vt and your sis while on vacation. Maybe we will head your way for Thanksgiving. I hear it is on a Thursday this year. Much love, Craig