CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tiny Baby


This is my ultrasound photo from yesterday. I realize it's difficult (OK, nearly impossible) to determine this is an actual human being, but I've been assured it is. The larger blob in the dark hole is the baby. Cute, isn't he/she? I think it looks more like Chris at this point. All is well with the baby blob, there's only one (!), and it's little heart was beating away like crazy. I'm starting a baby's gender poll, if you'd like in on it. My vote is girl. Chris isn't committing at this point. My due date is February 3, but I'll have the baby somewhere between 10-14 days earlier than that, assuming all goes well to that point. I was so excited to see my doctor and her nurse Melissa. I love them! When you have three babies in three years, you become quite attached to the office staff at the doctor's office! And I was so thankful my favorite lab girl still works there, because she's SO good at taking blood. Having blood taken, thanks to a very negative experience about 12 years ago, is on my top three list of my LEAST favorite things to do. This girl is so good I can hardly even feel the needle. Like, if I wasn't looking wouldn't know she had done it. I wanted to kiss her.
I think we're going to go to the movies today. David and Henry will probably last about 14 minutes, but we'll try it! And, lucky me, I woke up with a nice fat swollen eye, due to a sty. I seem to get these all the time now, which is odd to me. I never got them before I was pregnant with David, and now I seem to get them quite frequently. I hate it!! It's ugly, itchy, and hurts. Hopefully it will go away soon.
Here are the photos of the zoo, David robbing his piggy bank, and the boys in their sleeping bags. http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=167162318/a=22991490_22991490/fromupload=true/t_=22991490

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this site. I look forward every morning to seeing if there is any new news from TN. I vote girl but will love either. Matt was all excited that you were due on his birthday then I told him you would be having it before that and he was a little disappointed. The boys look like they were having a great time at the zoo. Henry doesn't seem like he is afraid of anything.
Love and miss you
Mitzy