CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chatterbox

I'm starting to regret diligently taking David to his speech therapy appointments. . . He won't SHUT UP! The boy is definitely my child, as he talks constantly. Including in his sleep. We're working on one person talking at a time, so he's constantly saying, "Excuse me. Excuse me. EXcuse me. EXCUSE me. EXCUSE ME!" Today in the car he was upset because we went to the bank drive-thru and the man working there didn't send a lollipop back for David and Henry. David was complaining about it, whining, and I told him that's a special treat we don't get all the time, and that if he was a good boy I would give him one when we got home. He said, "I'm not a good boy, I'm being a little brat!" He was right!!! He also asked me where we were going while we were in the car. I told him to the store, and he asked which store. I told him Old Navy, and he said, "Old Lady? What they sell there? Grandmas?" I cracked up, and told him they sell clothes. We got there, and what's the first thing we see? An old lady. He said, "I TOLD you they sell grandmas here!"

I think it's time for Henry to move to his big-boy bed. He currently is in a crib with a tent on it, because he was climbing out. Today I went to get them out after naps, and BOTH of them were playing at the train table. Um, hello? Henry had unzipped the tent from the inside and climbed right out. I'm not ready for him to be in a bed!

I need help with name suggestions for Simpson baby #3. I realize this is extremely early to be thinking about a name, but we take forever to pick one. Literally the entire nine months of the pregnancy. Henry didn't have a middle name until we went to the hospital! For boys I like Jack, William, and John. For girls I have a much longer list, obviously because I have never gotten to name a girl! I like Amelia, Charlotte, Caroline, Mary, Emily, Annie, and Katherine. Chris is no help at this point, suggesting things like Gilligan, Ginger, Homer, Bart, Tres, Tresina, Number Three, etc.

I'm off to do some cake stuff. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Melia if it's a girl. Sue and I both like it!
By the way....CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lee