CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Three - Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my husband.  He is so supportive of me, incredibly patient with the boys, smart, funny, and handsome.  He is hilariously funny, a great cook, and a gentleman.  He loves me unconditionally - at my best and at my worst.  He does not try to change me.  He is the best dad I could have asked for as the father of my children.  He is fun, creative, and kind.  He is honest and generous.  He is cautious (like, OSHA cautious) when I am . . . not.  Chris is very even tempered and a fabulous balance to my sometimes excitable personality.  He is laid back and gets along with everyone.  I'm so lucky to have him!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

All of that is true. You are lucky.