CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Giving Thanks, Days 1 & 2


Since November is about being thankful, and we have much to be thankful for at our house, I am going to try to do a post each day about things for which I am thankful.  Not a great start. . . I missed day one.  Whomp, whomp, whomp

I promise you that not all of the things I'm thankful for will be deep, profound things.  Many will likely be silly, but I promise all will be true.  So today I bring you days one and two.

Day 1.  Yesterday I was thankful for the kindness of strangers.  We had two donations made to our fundraising efforts to bring Katie home, and both were made by strangers.  (We had three, actually, but one wasn't a stranger.)  You can read more about that generosity at The Simpson Six.

Day 2.  Today I'm thankful for pumpkin spice coffee and clean towels.  



We've had a tummy bug running through our house, and it's Jack's turn today.  I hate to see my baby sick, and we've been seeing each other since about 3:45 this morning.  My pumpkin spice is going to get me through the day!  

Have a great day!

No comments: