CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Giving Thanks, Days 5 and 6

Oops, I missed yesterday.  We were quite busy!

Day 5 - I'm thankful for Goodwill.  I just love that place on the first Saturday of the month . . . half price day!  If someone had told me ten years ago that I'd have three children and be thankful for half price day at Goodwill, I would have died laughing.  I got some fabulous bargains, and I'll share those with you in another post.

Day 6 - Today I'm thankful for the weekend.  I love my job, but I love my monkeys and my husband more.  Today we will spend our day together, just being.  We will not have friends come over.  We will have a visit from my parents, but we will just be home, together, and for that I am thankful.

Have a great day!

No comments: