CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Giving Thanks, Day 12


Day 12, I'm thankful for my friends.  
The group in this shot, who are the people from my office, helped us to raise nearly $7,000 in one day.  Specifically, in a two hour period.  They are amazing.  They spent their Saturday morning waiting tables and serving pancakes to help us bring Katie home.  I have been extremely lucky to have made some incredible friends throughout my life, and that has never been more apparent to me.  So on Day 12 I am thankful for my friends - the friends that I've had for 30 years, and the friends that I've had for three years. I truly feel like I make friends wherever I go, and I have managed to surround myself with some amazing people.  So as they say on the Golden Girls, thank you for being a friend!

No comments: