CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Giving Thanks - Day 10


Today I am thankful for our new school for the boys.
It is a school that challenges them academically and encourages their whole educational experience.


They have creative teachers and administrators.
They have made my sweet boy feel at home.


Today was the first school program ever where David didn't cover his ears or hide his face.  And I'm talking since pre-school.  Ever.  I am so proud of him.  He has worked so, so hard and has come so far.  Not only did he not want to melt into the floor, he LOVED participating.  Loved it!  He demonstrated his science project to a gym full of parents and children.  He sang his little heart out at a Veterans Day program.  He loves this school.  And for that, I am thankful.  



No comments: