CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Animal House

I seriously live in a fraternity house. Yesterday David was in the big boys' room while Henry was napping. (David was "resting". Or not.) He started knocking on their bedroom door and wanted to come out. I opened the door and told him he had ten more minutes. As I was closing the door, I noticed his bum was naked. I said, "David, where's your diaper?" (He wears a diaper to bed.) He said, "Henry's smelling it." OK, WHAT?! I look over at H, and the poor child was asleep with a pee-soaked diaper pee side down. ON. HIS. FACE. He didn't wake up. GROSS!

2 comments:

Julie said...

All I can do is picture Henry snoring in the pee. I am glad he didn't wake up, that may have been traumatic..and thank goodness he wasn't smelling a poop! These boys and their crazy ideas!

Unknown said...

I sooo love your stories about the boys and the things they do. After reading this post, I shared the penis kissing story with Jason. He thought it was hilarious. Good times!