CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Months Old!

How, how, how is it possible that Jack is already two months old?! He celebrated last night by partying like a rock star until 2:30. I can only assume he was waiting for cake to go with his milk nightcap? He's getting so big. He goes for his two month well check tomorrow morning. Just for comparison, at two months David was 11 pounds, 6 ounces and 22 inches long. Henry was 14 pounds, 11 ounces and 22.5 inches long. I'm guessing Jack's somewhere around 12 pounds, 22 inches long. He's smiling and laughing all the time now, especially at David and me. David and Henry seem more interested in him these days, which I suspect will continue as Jack gets bigger and more interesting himself. He's still a champion eater, and I think he would eat all day if I would let him. He really has no "comfort object" (other than me!) so I'm trying to get him to like something. Anything! He's not crazy about a pacifier, so now I'm pushing a blanket similar to what Henry had when he was a baby. (For those who don't know Henry, he has a blanket he's in love with, named "Mr. Silky".) Hopefully he'll find something soon to help soothe himself, because it's not going to be me forever!

Here's a photo of Jack when he was two days old. . .

And one of him now, two months old!

6 comments:

Angie Morris said...

He is so cute!

Stephanie said...

So big! He looks like Henry!

Stephanie said...

So cute & so big! He looks like Henry! With your first all you do is want them to grow up and when it's your third, you just want to keep them tiny!

Susan said...

The first picture of Jack smiling is priceless. You can tell he has so much personality. He really is one of the cutest babies ever!

Susan said...

What a doll!

Christina said...

He is so darn cute. I can't believe it has been 2 months since we both gave birth. Where has the time gone?