CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Playing outside







The weather has been beautiful for the last two days! The boys were outside all day long. They woke up this morning and came out with their pjs and shoes on! They ate their breakfast outside and later we went to my parents house to see my sister and Jarrod. We brought our lunch and ate outside then played all afternoon. They fell asleep in the car on the way home and are already in bed! I hope that doesn't backfire on me and cause them to get up at like 3 in the morning. Here are some pictures. For some reason I still can't move them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

awwwww! they are adorable. i love the picture of them sleeping!

Unknown said...

I can't get over how big they are getting. Can Jack be any sweeter?!!I love him! Actually I love them all they are all wonderful!!!!!!

Julie said...

Ummmm...are you sure David didn't spit Jack out?