CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jack's Photo Spread

Henry's new pillow.
I'm pretty sure he's busting an '80's dance move here.

"I'm thiiiiis big!" He's so cute I could eat him.

Please, no more photos.Again with the dancing. I'm pretty sure he's doing the Cabbage Patch.


His kissy-face look. I can't decide if he looks like an Olsen twin with that lame face they make in EVERY single picture I see of them, or like he's trying to pick up the ladies. I'm leaning toward picking up the ladies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jack is totally doing the cabbage patch in that picture. I thought that before I even read your caption. He is adorable! Time goes back so quickly when you are having fun! I can tell you and the boys have great fun together.

Unknown said...

I love it! You guys have way too much fun!

Christina said...

I love his little outfit.

Amy said...

i ♥ ♥ ♥ these pictures... i would love to see jack again soon. but that would require you calling ME BACK! MWAH!