CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Thursday!

All is right in my universe. . . the weather was beautiful today (really nearly perfect) and we spent the day outside, David and Henry played nicely and didn't try to wander the neighborhood, I was able to lay on the blanket and play with Jack then *gasp* read a book while he napped and the big boys rode bikes. Tonight they ate the dinner I made and went to bed without arguing, even helping to clean up their toys without whining. And, perhaps most importantly, tonight is the return of Grey's Anatomy. Which brings me to the next thing. . .

My children have clearly forgotten that Thursday nights between 8 and 9 PM are NOT for making noise. I understand that Jack was not born when this rule was instituted, so I'll cut him some slack. For the three times he's started to cry in the last 49 minutes. Henry, he's another story. He needs to bust out his baby calendar and review. HELLO! It's 60 mere minutes! We need to practice for next week.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I could not even HEAR Grey's because LJ was in her swing evidently trying to talk to the neighbors...she was so LOUD. I called Darrell at work (ahem) so he could hear her. JT was up wandering too. Therefore, everything is recording and I am in bed with the computer!

Kelly said...

Grey's was so good! Thank goodness for DVR!!

Amy said...

seriously, thank goodness for DVR! and even with that, i had to pause a million times for interruptions! clearly everyone needs to be retrained on Grey's etiquitte!