CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Love this!


Other than the chocolate frosting, I had no idea where this was going when I started. I love when someone calls me and says, "Do whatever you want". I actually had half of the cake done with a different fondant design, didn't like it, ripped it all off, refrosted the cake and started again. And I'm so glad I did. This might be my favorite cake I've done so far. If I wasn't too lazy to make my own birthday cake, I think this is what I would want it to look like!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love this cake! I am a huge fan of brown and pink. You really do an amazing job. You never fail to impress me.

Julie said...

That looks awesome Kim!! Great job!

Amy said...

i'm so glad you're making cakes again... i love to see what you come up with!

Candice said...

Holy cow Kim...that is super cute!!!!

Briana said...

Why can't you live closer to me and make cakes like this for my parties!? It's gorgeous!