CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

I forgot

We had Mexican last night for dinner. I brought my food to the table and David said, "You can eat wif me, but sit dere," and he pointed to the seat the furthest away from him. I asked why I couldn't sit next to him and he said, "Because a you food stinks. I don't wanna smell you stinky food." I cracked up and asked who he sits with at school for lunch. He thought for a minute and said, "Nobody. I sit awone. 'Cause a I don't wanna smell my friends wunch. All a dat smelling makes mine mouf wanna frow up." Seriously? I'm still laughing when I think about it. I know for a fact he doesn't sit alone, because I've eaten wunch, excuse me - lunch - at his school. And since when does he have the nose of a freaking blood hound??

4 comments:

Briana said...

Where in MA did you grow up? You said on the NH border...I grew up in MA on the NH border!

Briana said...

How funny! I grew up in Winchendon! And I am in Keene now.

Briana said...

Yup, graduated from Murdock in 1997.

Candice said...

Kim...you are so funny!!! The tales of the Simpson kids is hilarious!!!!