CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A note to my children

David & Henry,

Good morning! As I type this, at 6:10 in the morning, you are happily playing with your trains and bossing me around shouting, "Mama, DO IT! DO IT!" insisting I start Charlotte's Web. For the umpteenth time in the last twenty-four hours. And the second time already today. Yes, you've been up already today for long enough to watch a full. Length. Movie. Please note for future reference, I can assure you that nothing fun will ever be going on at our house at 4:17 AM. Ever. Please never get up at that time again and want me to get up with you. Don't greet me at the door to your bedroom in your camouflage underpants, big shirt, socks, and Crocs to tell me that it's time for milk and pancakes. That sort of funny business is saved only for grandparents.

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

Julie said...

Even the thought of getting up that early makes me want to vomit! JT miraculously slept in till about 6:30 this morning. He caming running in my bathroom while I was in the shower insisting it was Friday and we don't go to school on Friday. I had to burst that bubble!

Julie said...

This might as well be a Tuesday Million...because that's how many things you have to do! Bleh!