CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aaaahhh!

I was loading the dishwasher tonight, and I heard the big boy's door open. (They were already in bed and loooong asleep.) I thought it was David going to the bathroom. Nope. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Henry walking down the hall with his hands in front of him, palms up. I said, "What's up H?" and he said, looking right at me, "I told you these stickers go on the inside!" I looked at him strangely and said, "What honey?" He said, "Miss Frankie, I TOLD you these stickers go on the inside!" Um, Miss Frankie is David's teacher. I realized then he was sleeping. WALKING AROUND WITH HIS FREAKING EYES OPEN! I turned him around and walked him back to his room. He stood in front of his bed and stared at me with a blank look on his face. I told him I wanted to change his underpants into a diaper for the night. He just stared at me. Or through me. I asked him to take his underpants off and he just kept staring. Finally I just did it, put his pull-up on, and put him in bed. I said, "Good night Henry" and he just kept staring. I looked at him as I was about to close the door and his eyes were closed. WHAT?! Chris (jokingly?) said we should put this musical instrument bracelet they have with bells on it around his ankle when he goes to sleep. Thank God for deadbolts and chain locks at the top of all of our doors, or I would be nervous at night. At least I know he can't get out of the house.

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

My sister used to do that when young. We thought it was funny then, but as a child you don't think of the safety concerns.

Kelly said...

It's freaky, isn't it?? When I ask Owen about it in the morning, he has no idea what I'm talking about. Creepy!