CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Buxton Organizer. . . Again

I was just pulling out some larger size clothes from Jack's closet. He shares his walk-in closet with craft supplies, games, and some random junk. David was in the closet with me looking around at all the stuff, trying to find something to do. I had just walked out when he said, "MAMA LOOK! OH MY GOODNESS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" I thought something was wrong. I asked him to show me what he found. He said, with a small camera bag in his hands and a look of excitement I've never seen before on his face, "We had one all along! A Buxton Organizer handbag!" Um, OK. Back the train up. How the hell does he know what a freaking handbag is? And why is he so damn excited to have one?! I was honestly surprised when he didn't pee with excitement when I told him he could have it. He scampered happily away to his room to fill his "handbag" with trains.

I also think it's hysterical that, according to sitemeter, I've gotten two people looking at my blog because they were led here by google searches for the Buxton Organizer!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

LMAO! I saw this commercial today and thought of you. Just think if you order today you get a nice voice recorder so you never forget a thing for free!!!!!

Kim said...

Funny you should say that, because David also saw the commercial and commented on the voice recorder. He said, "Mama, that could come in handy. Maybe then you won't lose your keys!" Seriously, the child is 4. How does he come up with this stuff?

Briana said...

LOL! I think he needs one for his birthay!