CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

It's official -- Jack is sleeping in his room now. I've even removed the bassinet from our room just so the temptation to put him back isn't there. I've realized that he sleeps much better when swaddled still, now mostly so he won't play with his feet each time he wakes up. Last night he actually slept from 10 until 6 this morning. I was so nervous when I woke up before him! The big boys also slept later this morning and didn't even come out of their room until after 7. That's a really big deal around here.

This morning we went to the farmer's market in Nashville with Julie and LJ. The selection was pretty slim, unless you were looking for cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, or tomatoes. I picked a couple of things up, but was very disappointed. I'm hoping in a couple more weeks there will be more to choose from. After that we went to Whole Foods. We free-sampled our way through the store and picked up a few things. I let the boys get cupcakes because it's my birthday this week. The man behind the counter heard me say that and had me pick a cupcake too and gave it to me as a birthday gift. He was very sweet. We ate lunch there. I had sushi, David and Henry had cupcakes. Henry was dripping the milk from his milk box all over his legs. When I put him back in the shopping cart to leave he whined, "What's all over mine legs?!" I told him it was milk and he yelled, "From your boooooooooobies?" I just looked at Julie and laughed. It was clearly time to go!

I'm going to pick up the house a little while they "relax" in their room (read: trash it) and Jack takes a nap. Then we're going to swing by Target to pick up a sprinkler and some hanburger buns I forgot to get at WF while we were there. After that we're going to hit the pool for a bit, and I think I'm going to leave the big boys with my mom and go to Weight Watchers tonight. It's sad that I have to pay someone $12 a week to weigh me in order to lose weight. Chris said he'd weigh me each week. Um, no. I don't need to live with the food police, thankyouverymuch.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Henry's comment is so funny. I'm trying to keep my laughing under control but it's really hard. Your kids say the funniest things!

Briana said...

Um yeah no, COMPLETELY with you on NOT having the husband do the weigh ins! Mine offers all the time. Not in this lifetime pal!

I'm dying at Henry's comment!

Kelly said...

Rob offered to help with my weigh-ins too. Are they nuts?? I think Henry is the funniest kid I know! Your blog always makes me laugh!