CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

I forgot

Kelly's comment to my below post made me think of something. Tuesday night, the night before Henry's sleepwalking incident, Jack woke up at 4 AM to eat. I was walking to his room, and I noticed the boys' bathroom light was on. I figured one of them had gotten up to go to the bathroom and left the light on, which is not at all uncommon. Ah, no. Henry was laying on the floor in the hallway, wrapped up in his silky blanket, sleeping! I picked him up and brought him back to his bed, and he didn't wake up at all. When he woke up I asked him about it and he said, "Mama! You're silly always playing tricks on me. I sleep in mine bed!" He had no idea what I was talking about. I hope this is a phase that he grows out of quickly.

4 comments:

Jon G said...

Last night while I was writing, Madison sat bolt upright in bed and started shouting at her sister, "Kaleigh, that's my lace!" (she has a lace fetish and can't go anywhere without a stip of lace) I tried to get her to lay back down, and she just kept complaining to me that her sister, who was sound asleep in another bedroom, was stealing her lace AND her Ernie doll. She finally drifted back out. I need to video-record this stuff!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I'd suspect it's just a phase. I don't any adults 'personally' who sleepwalk, and if I do they haven't told me in confidence about it.

Rebecca said...

So do I .... we don't have chain locks on our doors when he sleeps over. YIKES, no sleeping for Gigi on their sleepovers.

Rebecca said...

OK so I didn't see the "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval. No need to publish 15 times if at all.