CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

200th post


That's sort of hard to believe. One might think that I'd make such a monumental post a really good one. Nope.

Overheard this morning:

David (in his kind of creepy "I'm talking to babies" voice): Awwww. I'm snuggling Jack. I'm so sweet.
Henry: Yup.
Me: That is sweet. Henry, do you want to snuggle Jack?
Henry: Notrightnow. I'm poopin'.
David: I want a pamcake.
Me: Henry, do you want anything to eat?
Henry: Nope.
Me: You're not hungry? Are you sure?
Henry: Well, I just ate a booger. I fink I'm full.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad nothing was in my mouth when I read that because it would have been all over this computer!!!

Christina said...

Your kids are FRIGGEN HILARIOUS!! I seriously love reading what they have to say.

Susan said...

I love them. Thanks for the laugh. And the candid play by plays.

Briana said...

Oh my goodness! How hilarious!

Kelly said...

I just about choked on my grapes when I read this! Hilarious!!