CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Twelve

1. David had a dentist appointment this morning. That's never been a pleasant trip. However, since having his tonsils and adenoids removed it's been exceptionally unpleasant. Chris and I flipped a coin to see who would take him. Chris lost!!

2. I told David if he did a good job at the dentist we'd take a picnic to the playground today for lunch. He did a FABULOUS job, with no crying, no fussing, and said it tickled. He decided he'd rather ride his bicycle than go to the park. Fine with me!

3. My house seems to perpetually smell like poop. I don't like the smell of poop. One thing that contributes to that, I suspect, is that we never open the windows. We keep our house at a balmy 68 degrees year round. That doesn't really lend itself to many open windows, since the air seems to always be running. It's cooler outside this morning, so I have the windows all open in hopes that we'll air the joint out.


4. Jack is loving his exersaucer. So are Henry and David. And apparently Henry thinks it's a toilet with toys, because he's peed twice in it. I have photos of them in there, but can't find the camera.


5. I'm going to use the last bit of my frozen strawberries today to make some jam. I want to go back this week to pick more.


6. Chris is on vacation next week. I told David and he burst into tears. He thought Chris was going on vacation someplace.


7. We're going to go to Chattanooga while he's on vacation and ride the incline railway again. David and Henry LOVE it.


8. I think we'll also go to Kentucky to Kentucky Down Under (http://www.kdu.com/).


9. I'm also hoping to get David and Henry's room painted. That may be a bit ambitious.


10. Next week is David's last week of school. I'm already thinking of things we can do to keep ourselves occupied for the summer!


11. I hope whomever was responsible for the Speed Racer marketing has been compensated handsomly. My children are obsessed.

12. There's a woman on Dr. Phil right now who has a daughter who is a drug addict. The mother doesn't think that she has anything to do with her daughter's problems, yet she's snorted coke with her. Um, hello?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ugh....I am so sick of Speed Racer! Have you been to Mcd's to get the mach 5 yet? lol

sssmile14 said...

Hey!

I was skimming through the Kraft Magazine today, and saw some strawberry recipes that looked good, and I thought of you! So look for them for all your strawberries! If you don't get it, then let me know and I will send them to you. :)