CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Six for Saturday

Because I missed 5 for Friday. . .

1. Henry has his silky blanket he loves, and Jack loves to rub a little silky he has. I got him a big one yesterday, and this is what he promptly did with it.

2. Henry is currently in the corner in the dining room screaming, "Bad Mama!" because I put him there for whining, fussing, and just generally carrying on. I told him he's welcome to come out when he can get himself together and stop his inappropriate behavior. He's been there for 9 minutes with no sign of stopping. I love three years old.

3. We had Outback for dinner last night. I swear I could eat their Ahi tuna appetizer for every meal and not get sick of it. I l-o-v-e it.

4. We're going a first birthday party today for my friend's little girl. I did the cakes and the cookie favors. It will be really the first time I've been at a party where I did the cake and people don't know it. I'm curious to sort of be a fly on the wall! I hope people like it!

5. I so need to go grocery shopping, and I keep putting it off buying basically for the day each time I go. I really enjoy grocery shopping, but it takes so long and is difficult to go by myself!

6. Jack has found his feet. I LOVE when babies play with their feet! He occupies himself for the majority of the day "knitting" his hands together and trying to get his feet.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those cakes are so adorable!! What a special addition to a 1st b-day party. I know everyone at the party had to think the same! Super cute!
Jack is changing like crazy! What a sweet little guy!

Briana said...

I hear you on having a three year old who whines, screams and just is generally not in a good mood sometimes. That was Quinn yesterday! UGH! I welcomed bedtime!