CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday

My birthday is next week. Henry told me he wanted some cake today and I told him we don't have any (like he believes that -- he saw three of them in our garage fridge) but that my birthday is next week and we'll have some then. He got all excited and said, "Where are you going to have your birthday?" Meaning my party. I'm so sure he had visions of my birthday celebration at Chuck E. Cheese's. He seemed disappointed when I told him Gigi and Grampy's house.

David heard the talk of birthdays and said he knew "the perfect" thing to get for me. He said he was going to tell Chris he needs "some lots of big monies" for it and some pink wrapping paper. I asked him what it was, and he said it was a secret. Then he said, "But I'll give you a clue. . . it's the Buxton over the shoulder expandable organizer made of genyouine leather! It's just what you need!" Um, WTF? That little gem would be this http://www.buxtonbag.com/?cid=397720. The commercial plays during Spongebob, for some strange reason. David is OBSESSED with this bag. I swear to God, if Chris humors him and buys that for me, I will so not be happy. I'd rather just have the $19.95.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I am laughing hysterically. Every girl needs a Buxton over the shoulder expandable organizer made of leather! OK, but seriously? How the hell did he remember that entire description? Your kids are so damn funny.

Stephanie said...

Oh you so need that bag! Maybe Buxton makes in in madras!! :)

Kelly said...

We all need a bag like that....lol! Owen is obsessed with that commercial too! I will laugh my booty off if Chris actually orders that for you!!

Julie said...

I think I need to give Chris a call...because I SOOOOO want you to have that bag!! That is freaking hysterical!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a lovely bag. If you get it you should put your Depends in there...because that is about the age you should be before you carry something that hideous. Your boys make me laugh!!!