CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Update

  • Every child in town who likes to scream was at McDonald's today.
  • They were running repeatedly around our table. Screaming. The look I gave them (I hope) clearly said, "Hi, where's your mother?".
  • Three irritating children kept sticking their faces in Jack's face and saying in a retarded voice, "HI CUTE BABY! OOOOOOOH, YOU'RE SO CUTE!" One said she wanted to kiss him. All I could think was, "Dirty little girl, I dare you to kiss him!" And their mom was sitting right there allowing this. Personal space much? Finally I got up and walked over to David just to get him away from them.
  • Chris caught David and Henry with Jack's bedroom window open and the screen popped out ready to make a break for it. Jack's bedroom is on the front of our house. Facing the street. Not fenced in. I caught them doing it today in the living room. Same situation there. And the thing is, if you ask them what could happen if they're outside by themselves and we don't know it, they know what could happen. . . "A car might hit me, a mean mommy or daddy might steal me, and I would get in trouble" is what they say. I clearly need to go to Babies R Us to look for window locks, because I don't want to screw them all shut.
  • My eyebrows are about to meet each other and have a party in the middle of my forehead, but I have three cakes to do by Friday, so there's no plucking in sight. I hope they like each other's company.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Holy cow Kim....you so stinkin' funny!! I love to read your blog because it always has me crackin up! Your family antics are quite familiar, but I don't think I describe them nearly as funny!!