CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Thoughts

Without going into much detail since it's not my information to share, if you've got any good thoughts to spare, please think about my family. My grampy is experiencing some illness and associated treatments. From what I understand, it's not pleasant for him, will last for several weeks, and I'd love it if you could think some good thoughts for him and my grandmother. This is the part of living far from family that's difficult. Grammy and Grampy, I love you and miss you! Get well soon! (Clearly, as you can tell from the size of David and Henry, this is an old photo! However, it's the last time I was in Massachusetts and saw my Grampy!)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Good thoughtd are on the way Kim!

Unknown said...

Kim-

I have tons of good thoughts and they are all going to you and your family!!!!

gram said...

Thank you all for the good thoughts.
Gram