CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sweet Henry

Henry is truly the sweetest boy. He always has something nice to say, a compliment to give, will randomly tell me that he loves me, and always has a hug and a kiss for people. He's very affectionate, loves to snuggle, and is so friendly to everyone. Tonight he got into bed and I tucked him in with his Gigi blanket. He said, "Aaaah. Mama, I wub my Gigi bwanket. Dis Gigi bwanket and my Mr. Siwky blanket are my faborite fings. Ebery night dis Gigi bwanket is wike a nice big hug from my Gigi." I'm not kidding when I said I hugged him so hard I thought I hurt him. He grunted. He was so loving and cute I wanted to cry.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Henry makes my heart happy!

Kim said...

Mine too!

Kelly said...

What a sweetie! That made my day!