CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wedding & Grooms Cake Photos


The wedding cake was white almond sour cream cake with buttercream filling and icing. The grooms cake was chocolate cake with chocolate icing and filling. The groom's cake has an edible image of the Nashville Fire Department crest (the groom is obviously a fireman). I'm glad to be done, and if I never do another wedding cake, that's fine with me! It wasn't difficult to do, I just don't like the pressure associated with "wedding"! And a big thank-you to my assistant Julie!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Kim, it came out wonderful! Congrats!

Briana said...

They both came out great!

Julie said...

I had fun being your assistant Kim!!! Glad I could help!

Kelly said...

Beautiful!!

Kim said...

Thanks girls!!

Candice said...

Gorgeous!!!!!