CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Five for Friday

1. David and Henry are spending the night with my in-laws tonight. Whenever they're going to be away from me, I so look forward to the quiet time. And when they're gone, all I do is think about them, wonder what they're doing, and wish they were home!

2. I'm doing cakes for my first wedding tomorrow. And they're expecting 500 guests. Nothing like starting small. . . I've done groom's cakes before, but not wedding and groom. The reception's not until 8 tomorrow night, and I've already got all of the tiers decorated, ready to be assembled at the reception site. That leaves me essentially the entire day big-boy free tomorrow!

3. Chris cut the grass with his new mower today. I think he's in love. He got a major upgrade with this one, and he said it's really worth the extra money. My husband is pretty meticulous with things like the lawn and car cleanliness, so I'm glad he's happy with it.

4. Jack no longer sleeps in his car seat. Well, unless he falls asleep while we're out. He sleeps swaddled in his bed. I'm still working on getting him out of my room. . .

5. I'm working on my 100 things about me list. I seriously think of things in the middle of the night while I'm feeding Jack. How many people reading this remember my list of "criteria" for my future husband?! (I know Michele and Jenny are nodding their heads. . . Susan? You too?)I'm a VERY good list maker! Unfortunately I made that list on an old computer, and I don't have a hard copy of it. I wish I did, because I'd love to share it on this blog. It was a RIOT!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I wonder if I still have "the list" I am going to have to look on my desktop! :)

Unknown said...

Do I remember your list--like it was yesterday!! I still think about it an laugh!!! Something about a long haul trucker being the perfect match for you!!!! God I miss those days!!