CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Table Talk

I placed David's dinner plate in front of him. It was a mini hamburger, corn, and steak fries. His reaction?

"What is this? This is disgusting. I don't wike hamburgers, even if they're wittle and cute. This corn isn't popcorn, and that's the only corn I wike. And I didn't order fat fries, I ordered skinny fries. I want a wunchable, a yogurt, and a small bwueberry muffim."

WHAT?! I didn't ORDER fat fries?! If I hadn't been laughing so hard I would have been pissed.

5 comments:

Susan said...

LMAO. You really should get the menu items right for your "restaurant".

Briana said...

Apparently he didn't read what the special was last night.

Kelly said...

LOL....You just can't get good service these days!

Julie said...

David is very sensitive about his meals....isn't he?! LOL

Christina said...

Did he leave a good tip? That really is too funny.